Thursday, October 4, 2012

Proud Pioneer

Being a proud pioneer to me includes the bad times and the good. I'm halfway through my high school career and there have been times where I needed to scream, had to pull my hair out, cry, laugh, dance like a fool, be who I am, and smile. I'm very grateful and feel lucky that I attend Okoboji High School. Whether my appreciative attitude came from the long, cold nights on bus where we uttered secrets, the classes that challenged me to go above and beyond my own expectations, the effort in having to plow through snow to get to school, the opportunity to meet crazy, fun people, or the hours spent cheering on my team, these times were well spent. I cherish the teachers and coaches that care about my future, and help me to become a better person. I'm proud to be one because at Okoboji there will always be opportunities. People will always be given the chance to do better, to perform better, and to be better as long as they attend this school district. I love this school and often think of my friends here as close family. Through the good times and the bad, I’m glad I attend Okoboji High School.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you said that you are proud through the good and bad times. You have really good examples as to why you are a proud Pioneer.

    ReplyDelete