Monday, October 1, 2012

Failure; A Chronic Disease

Failure is quite possibly the scariest thing I've endured in my life. I know.. That sounds extremely sad and makes me sound pathetic, but I hate failing. When I fail, I feel completely stupid and I;m certainly not the only person who feels this way. When going into something, I always try to expect the best. In a game- I want to win. On a test- I want an A. I refuse to fail. But as we grow up, we realize that it's impossible to never fail. I believe that when we fail, we get more out of it then if we succeed. Sometimes we just get lucky and succeed so we don't learn anything. But when we fail, we're forced to learn from our mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way you do, Maddie. I hate failing and sometimes would rather do nothing than fail.

    ReplyDelete