Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You's a Cheater

I think that cheating has become a big problem all over the world. No matter where you go, there are going to be people who are just lazy and don't do their homework. Therefore they go to a kid that has it done, and simply copies their work. I personally have done this numerous times in the morning when I don't get things done. There is not a lot of time to do your homework in the mornings, so you just find a friend who has it done and write down what they have. I think that at times just looking over someone elses homework helps you to realize if you are doing the problems right. Kids are also tempted to just go to Google and type the question in the search bar and it will give them the answer right away. I think that this is sometimes alright, but not if you are plagerizing it word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment