Friday, September 14, 2012

Happiness List

What makes me happy? Well...
- Long walks, biking, obnoxiously loud music, warmth while trying to sleep, hot chocolate, reading, freshly baked cookies, the first snowfall, fall, the crunch of leaves beneath my feet, warm sand beneath my feet, the feeling of accomplishment, the smell of pine trees, memories of my mom, listening to my sister complain, riding with the windows down, the feeling of wind on my face, Chinese food, English classes, the smell of newly purchased books, the smell of old dusty books, my nieces, my nephew, my adopted sister, my adopted brothers, the color blue, quiet places to concentrate, the beach, the sun, the moon, mission trips, Christian music, church, my car, my laugh, being an uncle, being a SENIOR(!), talking, friends, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, comfy chairs, a good place to write, venting sessions with my friends, running, being obnoxious, schnauzers, and finally, last but not least, sleeping!

4 comments:

  1. Well some of your items should have made my list too, in a way. We were pretty close, I like music but I also like the loud variety in certain moods. And walks for you, i'm sure, are just as calming as runs for me. I've also been saying all year how great it is to be a senior and yet I forgot to put this important piece of fact on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freshly baked cookies are delicious! I don't know why I didn't think of that. I also didn't think of a quiet place just to be at peace or to concentrate. I like your list and it really fits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Chinese food on my list too! There are lots of things on your list that I shouldn't have forgotten to put on mine, but somehow I managed to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit, the smell of new books is pretty good. A lot of those things, I hadn't even thought about. Like Ceaona said, your list does fit you well.

    ReplyDelete