Friday, September 7, 2012

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."

Steve Jobs is a brilliant man. He is a prime example of why not only kids but adults, too, should never give up. Jobs could have easily given up after being fired from the company he started, but he didn't. And then, he got fired AGAIN from Apple! I don't know about you, but I probably would've given up after that. He stated something that really stuck out to me, "Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever." This is so true. The way I look at it, if you're constantly worrying about how your life will turn out in the future, you're always going to be making mistakes and you're never going to be really happy with what you're doing. Yeah, you should worry about what you will do in the future but you don't need to constantly worry. Just do what you love and in the end everything will be okay. I also really liked how he talked about living every day like it's your last. I think everyone should live like this. I know some people say they do, but a lot of the people that I've noticed who say they do just say it so they can get away with doing stupid things. Steve Jobs's story is a very inspiring one that will help me a lot in my very near future. 

1 comment:

  1. You hit it right on the head when you said that you can't be happy when you stress over actions you need to take for the future. People should not be so interrupted by their precautions that they constantly work for something more. Then again, your future is quite possibly the longest part of your life and setting it up should be an effort to be made.

    ReplyDelete