Sunday, September 16, 2012

Simply Happy

50 or more things that make me happy:
Music that fits the mood
 my friends
 warm under the blankets
chilling in a forever lazy
 cats
 a movie on a rainy day
 your smile
my brothers
 Mr. Grant
Africa
 Malawi
 losing myself in daydreaming
 trosno
 youth group
 God sightings
 pasta night
 Chinese food
 bike rides
 smores
 stars that light the sky
 flying a kite
 really bad horror movies
sleeping in
beach-side sunsets
Warm showers
Hot Tamales
Twitter
PewDiePie
Freedom to Explore Religion
Y.I.P. Pens
Lazy days
Throwing the discus
Throwing clay
coffee
pandas
90's Disney movies
90's cartoons
ballin shorts
mocassins
riding on Grandma's scooter
rubber bands
getting something in the mail
smoothies
Robert Downey Jr.
Johnny Depp
embarrasing pictures
back scratchers
Lying on a couch after a long day
jump scares
The Buick
how it smells after a rainshower
People NOT touching my hair
OJ
common kindness
duct tape
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I am with you on a lot of that. I never even thought about duct tape. It is very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lists have a lot of similarities. God sightings is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with a lot that was on your list.

    ReplyDelete