Friday, September 7, 2012

Jobs


Jobs had a very clear idea in connecting the dots. I too believe that with whatever faith you hold, things will work out for you through it. This is his most important factor. People must realize that things will not always work out for them but they can still have meaning and work out in the end. I don't necessarily believe that you can always live like you will die that day. This can potentially ruin relationships and future opportunities for obvious reasons. Sometimes you have to try and plan for your future, not everyone can just drop out of all school and expect to do well or be successful in life. He at least had something going for him first. I don't feel like Jobs was advocating for college drop outs, but more trying to get his point across about how life is arbitrary and that hard work and faith is what makes it work out.

1 comment:

  1. I very much agree with the second statement you made. "With whatever faith you hold, things will work out for you through it." I wish everybody could see it this way so people would always have hope. I believe hope is what pushes me through everything. Hope is the most important thing you can have.

    ReplyDelete