Sunday, September 9, 2012

Inspiration

I think that Steve Jobs gave many great pieces of advice. I really like when he said, "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It would be great if we could all live like that and have no worries in life. We may try and try, but I doubt many people could live each day as if it was their last. Not many people want to go out and explore the world every single day. A lot of people have to work or go to school. And if they don't have to those, than they will more than likely relax all day. Steve Jobs also said, "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" I really doubt any one would love to go to work knowing that they were going to die the next day. The problem is that we never know when our time has come to die. We all assume that it's not going to be tomorrow so we don't really care what we do today. Steve Jobs embraced that thought and he did all the things he wanted to do before he died. He didn't wait until the last few days of his life to do years worth of fun; he did them all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I like your closing statement. It really makes you think about life and whether or not you're living your life to it's fullest potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that living each day like your last would be incredibly difficult. I know sometimes I think that I'm invincible because I'm young and that nothing can happen to me so I act very careless sometimes with how I live my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanner you make good point when saying many of us don't and wouldn't live their life as if it were our last day. I know I'm not other wise I probably wouldn't be commenting on this response.

    ReplyDelete