Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy List

Summertime, Sunshine, Vacations, Fall weather, Having an extra good hair day, Curling my hair, Sweatshirts, Blankets, T-shirts, 11:11, Earrings, Shopping trips, Wearing new clothes, Youth Group, Friends, Watching movies on a rainy day, Jumping in puddles, Making snowmen, Having a snow day, School being cancelled due to all the snow, Grandma and Grandpa's house, Chinese food, The night before Christmas, Family get-togethers, ISU, England, Volleyball, Softball, Having an awesome hit in a softball game, Making all my serves in a volleyball game, Having a slow day at work, Band, My saxophone, Jazz band, Being on stage playing my saxophone, Shoes, Contacts, Mia, Ben, My parents, When my friends come see me at work, Getting good grades, Sleeping in, Sleeping for more than 12 hours, Being organized, Internet, Heat, Air conditioning, My water bottle, My life, Having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy it when people come to see me at work also! It's a good feeling because usually I'm bored at work. Chinese food is delicious. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete