Friday, September 28, 2012

Fear of Failure

There is a lot of pressure on doing well in school. The pressure can be a good, but it can also be a bad thing. Either way, it is important to know how to handle it. The fear of failing can cause students to work hard and get their work done, but it can also cause them not to want try things too. I know that from my own life. I don't like failing, so I work hard. Even so, I still try new things that many other kids might not. I know that those experiences can help me succeed too. I think that the girls will learn a lot from this experience. They will learn that it is ok to fail, and they will also learn how to overcome the situation if they fail. They need to know that they should keep trying and not shut down and give up on themselves if things don't go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment