Saturday, September 8, 2012

Failure comes before Success

I feel that Steve Job's speech was a very powerful one to say the least. He made points that were easy to relate with and they were to understandable. I liked the parts when he said that dropping out of school and being fired were some of the best things that happened to him. At times I feel like he did; I wonder why things are happening and after reading this speech I know that some of them will be for the best. Knowing that Jobs was one one of the most successful people in my lifetime and being able to understand his speech makes it even better. Jobs's goal in his speech wasn't to flaunt his success, it was to help the graduates be successful. It's intriguing to learn about all the things this man has been through.  It's amazing to know that he was one of the most successful people to walk the earth during this generation and more.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I also think that this his speech was easy to relate to and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Abi. Once I read about the problems Steve Jobs faced, it made me feel more confident that my life could turn out well despite obstacles to my career.

    ReplyDelete