2. Write a response of at least 150 words. Consider some of the following questions:
- How has the culture of schools today contributed to students’ fears of failure?
- How has the fear of failure been a crippling experience in your own life? Have you ever been afraid to try something because of that fear?
- How would your school experience be different if you were willing to take more risks?
- How could teachers and administrators take some of the fear of failure out of the school environment?
- Is the fear of failure ever a good thing?
- What do you think this experience will be like for these girls? Do you think it will impact their view of learning?
- What are some lessons that you have learned from failure in your own life?
- Any other thoughts in response to this idea of Failure Week?
3. Respond to at least two other posts with a thoughtful, reflective comment.