Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cheating

I think that cheating has become a big issue in today's society. I feel like a lot of people do things to just get by, not to better themselves. When people cheat they are only cheating themselves in the long run, yet many people fail to realize that. I know from experience that nothing good comes out of cheating really, other than getting a mediocre version of something done. I know that if I would have done it myself, I probably would have gotten just as good if not a better grade, and I would have actually learned something. I think that the way society views everything has an impact on cheating. Society doesn't care about the journey, they only care about the destination. For example the kids learn that having something done is more important than actually learning something. I also think that with more technology coming out information is more easily spread and distributed, making cheating even easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment