Monday, September 24, 2012

Cheating

In today's society, I think that cheating has been much more easily done because of technology. Technology has been able to easily promote the idea of cheating through texting, the copy/paste method, and several other things. I think it says a lot about a person's integrity when they decide not to cheat, rather than allowing themselves to fall into temptation and start using other peoples' answers. The most interesting thing I've found about cheating is that once someone starts, they become dependent on people to provide them with answers, because they become lazy. I think it's a terrible habit to form. Though I know all of us would like to say that we've never cheated, it's been done by everybody at least once. I think it's a sign of the times, and that while teachers do a lot to enforce that students don't cheat, there needs to be more done.

5 comments:

  1. I agree that once someone starts cheating they become lazy and take other people's answers. And, as much as some of us might hate to say it, I do think that at one time or another we have all cheated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the point you made that once someone starts cheating, it becomes a habit. Also, I like how you said that it's a temptation. With technology at our fingertips, the ability to cheat is also at our fingertips. It's up to us to fight the urge to not cheat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that their needs to be more done by the teachers to help prevent cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said that we all have cheated at some point or another. I don't think anybody can honestly say they haven't cheated once in their life. Some do it more often and rely on cheating just to pass their classes. Those kids most likely won't make it very far in life unless they change their ways. After high school, in the real world we aren't going to have somebody next to us telling us all the answers in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that people who don't cheat should be admired for their integrity, especially now that cheating is becoming more tolerated.

    ReplyDelete