Friday, September 28, 2012

Beneficiality of Failure


Failure can be good to us because it can teach us what we did wrong and show us how to do it right. We can learn from our mistakes in failure so in the long run failure can be helpful to us even though we don't want to fail. All of us have failed before in something. You just have to look at it from another perspective than saying I'm horrible. Look at it as I can do better and will learn from my mistakes. We don not want to fail but it is alright to do so every once in a while at things. An example of me failing is in my College Comp papers. I feel they are amazing and will get good grade on them. But then after I read them to my group, they tells me how horrible they are and that I fail at writing. I learn from them and take their advice. Failing on the first draft of papers was beneficial because I to everyone in the group and revised it to meet the expectations of the class. No one is perfect and can succeed in everything. It is alright to fail here and there as long as you learn from your mistakes.  

3 comments:

  1. Your opening statement about how failure can be a good thing is definitely true. I also believe in the 'learning from our mistakes' aspect, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea that we can learn from failure. It's nice thinking that the mistakes we made in the past can be corrected in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your example of your college comp papers. I feel the same way. I meet with my group feeling confident in my paper. As I read I realize how bad it was and how many mistakes I made. Then I finish and my group points them out. It isn't very fun, but it's definitely beneficial.

    ReplyDelete