Friday, August 31, 2012

Somewhat Crazy

This guy has a good idea for him, but I don't think I could do that. I do believe that the use of technology has gotten a bit extreme for some people, but I'm not quite on that level yet. Some of my friends that I talk to on a daily basis would lose contact just because of the fact the they live far away. I like the idea of cutting back on technology temporarily for the purpose of a real social life, but not to find out who your real friends are. Him being able to do that is semi-amazing, and I kind of wish I could do that. I don't see myself as being too connected to the Internet, so I guess this isn't really something that would be necessary for me.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the fact that you realize technology can be good without always reaching the level of being a necessary evil.if you use the technology in inappropriate times (overusing is an example) you can be cut back from socialization, but bottom line is that technology is an easy and direct link to people. Those that manage their time find a happy median that surpasses that of even those who are "Amish."

    ReplyDelete