Friday, August 31, 2012

Jakes 90 days

Jake did the90 days without internet experiment because he thought we spend to much time with technology and gadgets than we do with people we really care about. He learned a lot about himself and his friends. He improved his grades and social relationship skills. Jake accomplished his goal and stayed away from technology devices for his entire 90 days. I would do the experiment, but only for like a week of so; 90 days is a long long time and there is no way I could go through with all that. That would take crazy dedication to go 90 days without technology. I think I would just get too bored one day because all your friends would be online or doing something with technology while you would be stuck at home doing nothing. Eventually I would just give in and check my emails or play Xbox.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you say in almost all of it. Especially the part of giving in and playing xbox.

    ReplyDelete