Friday, August 31, 2012

A good idea

Jake had a really good idea about how much people use technology and about how they don't really pay attention to the everything that is happening around them. I really like his idea for the experiment, but I don't think I would ever be able to do it. Jake was able to learn from this experiment that people use technology way too much. I think that the learning experience you would gain from this would be amazing, but at this time in my life, I wouldn't be able to do it. I think that society today depends way too much an all the technology that is out there today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Dani. I don't think that in this point in my life I could accomplish becoming tech free just because our school has started with one to one computer use and I use my cellphone to keep in contact with my friends.

    ReplyDelete